Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am a blogger. The awesomeness consumes me.

Well. Here it is. My very own blog. I'm obviously going to need to acquire some design skills, as this thing has all the visual panache of a can a generic beer. I'll work on that.

So let's bring you up to speed. I have a husband and three kids, a job that I like sometimes and a dog. This will probably end up being mostly about the kids, because they suck most of my energy, time and money. That's actually fine with me. I love my kids and really, really enjoy hanging out with them. That will work out best for you, too as the kids are vastly more entertaining than I am. Oh, I'm also going to write under a pseudonym. Now don't get all "Ooohhh. Who IS She?!?!?" and start trying to figure it out. I'm not somebody cool or important or famous. I've always wanted to write under a pseudonym and this is my blog damn it, so I am. If it makes you feel better, you are all welcome to comment under fake names, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter